Solo jugo عصير فقط Just juice - <center> Fénix Traducción فينيق ترجمة Phoenix Translation </center> Fénix Traducción فينيق ترجمة Phoenix Translation : Solo jugo عصير فقط Just juice

2019-02-18

Solo jugo عصير فقط Just juice

Can giving up food really improve your health?

Joanne Fullerton spent a week at a retreat centre to find out.

When I arrived at the Just Juice Retreat Centre, I was feeling a bit nervous. I was going to do a seven-day fast, drinking only fresh organic fruit and vegetable juices. I’m the type of person that eats three meals a day and can’t wake up without a cappuccino, so the idea of living on juice for a week was rather terrifying.

After checking in, I was taken to the guest house where everyone was staying. Louise, the person who I was sharing with, had done the retreat four times and she looked healthier than anyone I’d ever met. According to Rachel Carr-Hill, the woman whose fasting programme we were following, going without food is one of the best things we can do for our health> the food that we usually eat contains toxins which stay in our bodies and stop our digestive system working properly. When we fast, our body doesn’t have to digest food, so it has time to get rid of these toxins.

   The first day started with yoga at seven o’clock and then we had “breakfast”- a big glass of carrot juice. We spent the day listening to talks about health, having massages and relaxing, with a different juice meal every three hours. On the second day I had an awful headache and felt as if I was getting a cold. Apparently this was a normal reaction because my body was starting to get rid of the toxins. On day three my headache was much worse and this was also when I started getting really hungry. I began day-dreaming about cheeseburgers, pasta, chocolate – anything but more juice. However, by day five the hunger had gone and I felt more relaxed than I’d been for years. At the end of the retreat I’d lost 3 kilos and felt like a new woman. Now I’m much more careful about what I eat – but I still need my morning cappuccinos!

http://lingualeo.com/ru/jungle/just-juice-308468#/page/1
 
 

 

 
هل يساهم التخلي عن الطعام، حقاً، بتحسين صحتك؟

قضت جوان فوليرتون إسبوعاً في مركز، يعتمد على التغذية بالعصائر فقط، كي تكتشف صحة هذا الأمر.

عندما وصلتُ إلى هذا المركز، شعرتُ بقليل من النرفزة. ينطوي برنامج المركز على تنفيذ نوع من الصيام لمدة سبع أيام، حيث يتم تناول عصائر فاكهة طبيعية وعصائر خضار فقط. أنا من الأشخاص الذين يتناولون ثلاث وجبات يومياً ولا يتمكنون من الاستيقاظ دون تناول الكابوتشينو، فكانت فكرة قضاء إسبوع على العصير فقط مرعبة دون شكّ.

بعد الدخول إلى المركز وتسجيل الحضور، أخذوني إلى منزل يُقيم فيه الأشخاص الخاضعين للبرنامج. الصبية التي تقاسمت معها الغرفة اسمها لويز، كانت قد نفذت البرنامج أربعة مرات سابقاً، وقد لاحظتُ أنها بصحة ممتازة بل تتفوق على صحة أيّ شخص قابلته سابقاً. بحسب مديرة البرنامج والمشرفة علينا راكيل كار-هيل، فإنّ عدم تناول الأطعمة، يكون أحد أفضل الأشياء التي يمكننا القيام بها لتحسين صحتنا، حيث تحتوي الأطعمة التي نتناولها عادة على سموم تبقى في اجسامنا وتؤثر سلباً على جهازنا الهضمي فلا يعمل كما ينبغي. عندما ننفذ برنامج الصوم هذا، لن يتوجب على جسمنا هضم أطعمة خلاله، لهذا سيمتلك الوقت الكافي كي يتخلص من تلك السموم.

بدأ اليوم الأول مع تمارين يوغا الساعة السابعة صباحاً، ثم تناولنا "الإفطار" – كأس كبير من عصير الجزر. أمضينا اليوم بسماع محاضرات حول الصحة، تدليك أجسامنا وتنفيذ الاسترخاء، تخللها وجبات عصير كل ثلاث ساعات. في اليوم الثاني، أصابني وجع رأس فظيع وشعرت وكأنني قد أخذتُ برداً. يبدو أن هذا قد شكّل رد فعل طبيعي لأن جسدي قد بدأ يتخلص من السموم. في اليوم الثالث، ساء وجع الرأس أكثر، حيث بدأتُ أشعر بجوع حقيقيّ. لقد بدأتُ اليوم الرابع - بعيش احلام تطال تناول أطعمة احبها كالهامبرغر، المعكرونة والشوكولاته – أيّ شيء لكن مع المزيد من العصائر. مع ذلك، ذهب الجوع مع اليوم الخامس وشعرتُ باسترخاء أكبر لم أشعر به من سنوات. بنهاية البرنامج، خسرتُ ثلاث كيلوغراماتوشعرتُ بأنني امرأة جديدة. في الوقت الراهن، أدقق أكثر بما أتناوله من أغذية – لكن ما أزال أبتدأ صباحاتي بتناول الكابوتشينو!

ليست هناك تعليقات: